1864 Independence Square, Suite C, Dunwoody, Georgia 30338


770-394-9400 770-394-9400

What is the right to recover for the diminished value of my…

What is the right to recover for the diminished value of my car?

It is the right to recover the amount of money that equals the difference in the value of your car after it has been wrecked and repaired and the value of your vehicle if it had not been wrecked.

Even after a vehicle has been repaired, its value may be less than if it had not been damaged in the first place. Oftentimes, the isurance company for the person responsible for damage to your vehicle will argue that its responsibility was fulfilled when it paid for the repairs to your vehicle, which may not be true. The additional damage of dimunition in value to your vehicle may also be due to you from the insurance company. The newer the vehicle damaged increases the chances that there is a diminished value claim for the owner. Please contact Rumsey & Ramsey at (770) 394-9400 to discuss the facts of your case with a lawyer.



Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form