1864 Independence Square, Suite C, Dunwoody, Georgia 30338


770-394-9400 770-394-9400

I was injured in a car accident that was not my fault.…

I was injured in a car accident that was not my fault. What do I need to do to protect my rights to be compensated for my injuries?

In general, exchange insurance information with the other driver, take photographs of the vehicles in the accident and the place where the collision occured, and obtain a copy of the police report and the names and addresses of any witnesses to the collision. After you have obtained the above information and had the chance to seek medical attention for your injuries, make an appointment to see an attorney who can advise you on your rights. The closer in time to the accident that you retain an attorney gives the attorney a greater opportunity to make sure that key evidence is obtained and secured for future use, and to speak on your behalf to the insurance company for the wrongdoer. Please contact Rumsey & Ramsey at (770) 394-9400 to discuss the facts of your case with a lawyer.